Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cleveland International Film Festival















I just got back from the Cleveland Film Festival!


Well we kicked off the weekend with a surprise visit to the dentist for my wife. Other than that, our trip to Ohio is going pretty well. It’s great to be in the Cleveland International Film Festival, since Ellie and I grew up about an hour south of Cleveland. So the whole fam was able to come along this time.

My film was the first on in the program I showed in; there were quite a few good films in the program. One film if you get the chance to see it - it will probably be at next year’s Oscars winner - is called “Lost and Found” by Philip Hunt, really well done.













There was a great turn out; Cleveland knows how to throw a party. I was the only director that attending the Animated Shorts Program, so when the Q and A came up at the end, I had a lot of time to field questions from the audience, which I worried about, being that my film ran first, but people seemed interested.

I believe they will be announcing the winners of the festival tomorrow, so hopefully I can put that info out soon.

Other than that, I guess that’s all I have for the moment. I look forward to catching up on some much needed sleep.

Oh yeah and one random picture for you, in my Ohio adventure
of a forlorn Chik-Fil-A Mascot.













Peter-John Campbell
www.claymorepictures.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...