Thursday, January 2, 2014

Spontaneous Shoot in the Snow

Most of my friends are use the to fact that any moment I might just call them up and say, "Hey toss on a jacket and come out here in this below zero weather in the middle of a snow storm to get your picture taken." 

Case in point, my friend John. I wanted to take advantage of the snow storm we are having. So I quickly got my equipment together and ran out the door. I don't even then John knew I was even there until I called him. :-)

There was snow in everything and all over everything during this shoot, despite my best efforts. Every time I opened the door of my car more snow just kept pouring in! 

The pictures below where taken with a Cannon 5D with a Zeiss 50mm at f5.6, ss 250, 100 ASA.

I also took some medium formate, which I'll need to develop before I post them here. I shot those pictures with Graflex on 120 film. I'll post those once I get them back from the developer. 

John, in the pictures, is a singer. Check out his Facebook page by clicking here.
Or if you would like to check out his first album by going to Bandcamp.com or click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...