Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lily on the Beach

I want to introduce you to a new photographer. He's new to the 'biz' but a name you are going to want to keep an eye out for. He's my seven-year-old nephew, Logan Campbell.


Logan and I have been good buddies ever since he came on the scene. He tends to be a rather curious boy who always has a million questions and Uncle Pete never seems to have enough answers. 


This summer while on vacation he took an interest in a few of the cameras I had brought along. One in particular, the Agfa Billy Record, which had belonged to his great-grandfather and my grandfather, Don Weber. I've written about this particular camera before


I had the camera along one day at the beach (more pictures on that some other time) when Logan asked if he could take a picture. His chose his kid sister, Lily, to be his subject. I call his piece "Lily on the Beach." 


Prints are available through this blog, and I believe I could have them autographed for no extra charge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...