Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mum

The Campbell Clan

This being Mother's Day, I thought I would write a special tribute to my Mum.

My Mum is an amazing lady. Mother of three, Grandmother of four with two on the way (none of them mine, just to clarify), and a wonderful wife to my father. They have been married for 40 years (this fall).

Though she can sometimes be a rascal, I get it from her honestly. My Mum is one of the kindest, loving, most generous and warm people I have ever known. Everyone thinks that they have the best mom, and I hope you think that, too. But God knew what kind of mum I would need; someone who was just as strong-willed as I.

I love you Mum! And on behalf of myself, Ellie, Scott, Margaret, Chris, Melissa and all the grandkids... "Happy Mother's Day!"

Mom and Dad hanging out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...