Saturday, May 14, 2011

Random Things


You know those moments in life when you think, "I wish I had my camera." Here are a few of mine. 
Not really my best pictures but good memories. Moral of this story, don't ever forget your camera...

This first, ahem... art piece, was a little item that hung next to the sink in the bathroom at the beach house we stayed at last year. 

Ice Cream Truck that played Christmas Carols, in June.

Untitled 

Evidence that demands a verdict 

I think they sell pre-owned space ships and they have a coffee and gift shop.
You have to diversify your investment. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter-John,

    I want to let you know that I am listing your web site/blog on a Moody blogroll here on an alumni blog: http://mbialumni.wordpress.com/.

    Thank you for your writing about your work and posting your beautiful photography. We, in the alumni office, are proud of you!

    Peace to you,
    Alexis B.

    ReplyDelete

Other Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...